Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!!

 Reason's why I LOVE this pic:
1- The HUGE smile on my mom's face
2- The fact that she is being a good sport and wearing the birthday tiara and jewels that I got her
3- The waiter put balloons on her ears
4- We are singing to her really loud in a public place
5- The guy in the background is having just as much fun as we are
"DON'T LICK ME"
 Sister-in-law Erin and sister Karen
 Did I mention it was a windy day?
 My new favorite pic!! I should have zoomed in on my mom!!
We almost didn't make it to the movie in time because it took us hours to fight the wind and get into the theater!!  (not really)

We went to "The Vow" (which stopped part way through because the wind made the power flicker) and then to Red Robin to eat. Good times were had by all!

No comments: