Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Love You Because...

 CODY -  I LOVE your KISSES and HUGS. I LOVE that you are my BEST FRIEND. I LOVE your HUMOR and your SILLY SONGS that you make up. I LOVE how you give the kids random NICKNAMES. I LOVE that you are a GREAT COOK. I LOVE that you let me sing to the kids and in the car even though I STINK at it! I LOVE that you go along with my CRAZY PLANS. I LOVE it when you give me MASSAGES.
GAVIN - I LOVE how you have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H every morning. I LOVE your GHOST STORIES.  I LOVE how you remind me to say BEDTIME PRAYERS when I forget. I LOVE your IMAGINATION. I LOVE how you think and the FUNNY things you say. I LOVE that you love SUPERHERO'S. I LOVE your HUGS and KISSES. I LOVE your long eyelashes.
MASON -I LOVE how you say CHEESE anytime you see a camera, I LOVE your BROWN EYES. I LOVE how you play PEEK-A-BOO. I LOVE it when you give me KNUCKLES and CUT THE PICKLE. I LOVE how you are such a DARE DEVIL. I LOVE how you pack your MURRAYS around. I LOVE how you are always ON THE GO.
CHLOE - I LOVE your SMILE. I LOVE your CONTAGIOUS LAUGH. I LOVE how you say HI all the time to everyone. I LOVE it when you GROWL at me. I LOVE how you hang on to the back of my arm when I'm CARRYING you. I LOVE how you snuggle with your BABY when you go to sleep. I LOVE that you have HAIR and you let me play with it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

This is so sweet! LOVE it. :)

Jessie said...

I was thinking about you and all the baths you give in just one day! Jed loves himself a shower now bc he wants to be just like us. I love how quick it is to hose off his messes! We just bought a mini kids' shower head for his bathroom from Lowe's. It has a hose from the real shower head and suctions to the wall wherever we need it and has just the right amount of spray. Anything to make you life easier, right?