Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This was the best of many. I never realized how hard it was to get three kids to look at the camera at the same time. Now if I could only get them to all smile at the same time!
Our Christmas Tree
The house smells soooo good! I love a real tree.
Our ornament for this year. Five (for the five of us) snowmen in a MINIVAN, perfect right?
Gavin picked out his own ornament this year. I thought he would pick out the regular Batman ornament since he had a Batman birthday and was Batman for Halloween, but he picked out the '60's Batmobile instead. (He likes to watch the original '60's Batman movie with this car in it, Cheesy Movie!!) It even plays the old Batman Theme when you push the button on the back.
Mason's ornament, his second Christmas
I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it and knew it was perfect for my baby girl!! Isn't it so precious? You can't really tell in the picture, but the ribbon says "Baby's First Christmas". I cannot wait for Christmas morning!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

What a busy but awesome fun life!!! Merry Christmas!

The Chase's said...

Seriously!!! It's amazing how hard it is to get them to all look at the camera much less smiling while they do it!! At least we tried, right?? :)