Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Everyday

Gavin as Spiderman
He is really into all types of superheros and wants to be a different one each day. Mason loves to hang out in big brother's room and jump on the bed
I love bathtub pictures! Not really sure why, but I think kids look so cute with their wet little faces and big eyes.
Sporting a 'hawk
And I thought my bed hair was bad!!
What an angel

Gavin is loving preschool and I am amazed at how much he knows and what a little sponge he is! He is so inquisitive all the time. He is really into super heros and is always saying the funniest things! He loves music and loves to dance.

Mason is ALWAYS on the go except when he is in his high chair. He also LOVES to eat. I am either chasing him down or feeding him. He loves raisins, grapes and his thumb, but only his left one. It has a callus and is red and cracked. I tried to bandage it to give it a break thinking he would suck on the other one, but it didn't work.

Chloe is crawling like crazy and has been standing a lot on her own. She has three teeth now with more on the way. She has her two bottom ones and her left incisor on top and watch out, she bites!! Her hair is coming in think and getting longer, but still not lone enough for a ponytail...one day.

No comments: