Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Birthday Lunch

My mother in law and I are both November babies and we have a tradition to take each other to lunch for our birthdays. We went a few days early because everyone had the day off (or so they say, my grandma passed away the day before and I think it was an excuse to get me out off the house and my mind off of it). We went to my favorite all time Mexican restaurant Pachanga's!! Cody always teases me because they recognize me there and I had just got done telling my sis-in-law Sadie about it when Carlos walked up and said "Hi' to all of them and then saw me and said "Hey, how are you doing?" She was laughing so hard!! So much for convincing her that Cody was full of it!
 They heard we were there for our birthdays so they had to dress us up in these crazy sombreros and sing to us. They were going on and on about how this was a "kodak moment" so out came the camera. Then to make matters worse when they were done and took our hats off they were fixing my hair because the hat had messed it up!! I'm never going to hear the end of it! (Just for the record, I really don't go there that often, promise)
Kaylee, Cassie, Cherie, Me and Sadie

Thanks for the lunch ladies, it was a good time as always!!

No comments: