Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Indian Creek

We took our camper on it's maiden voyage last weekend. It was so comfortable, warm and cozy and so nice to finally have a camper again instead of just a tent. We even talked my parents into coming with us.
 Our camp site from the cave Gavin and I hiked  to
 We were disappointed when we got to it and realized how small it was. We were hoping to be able to go inside of it and do some exploring.
 Roasting hot dogs with grandma and grandpa
 Going "exploring" again
 It was so green (except for the snow!)
 Future Blackmail Picture: I know I previously posted a pee picture, but this is my scrapbook so I can't exclude this. He does this ALL the time thanks to his daddy.
 I got voted to get the 4 wheeler out of the truck because everyone else was too chicken!
(Yes, that means you mom and dad!)
 I did it!
 Boy Scout Juice: Helping men start fires since the caveman
 I guess I set my chair up on a slope because when I leaned back this is what happened!
 I sure wish someone besides the dog would help me instead of taking pictures ; )
 You can't see them, but Cody and Gavin hiked clear up to the tree line. Cody ended up carrying Gavin on his back most of the way up because it was so steep.
 Every time we would take the 4 wheeler out Bud would follow us. He can keep up as long as you stay under 16 mph. Finally it got to be too much. We stopped so he could get a drink and he was no where to be found. We waited and waited. Finally Cody was getting ready to go get him when he came staggering around the corner like he was drunk. He walked right over to the creek and plopped right in it. He didn't even budge for almost 15 minutes. We went super slow back to camp and then tied him up so he could rest instead of following us because we love him and don't want anything to happen to him.
 Gavin the owl, Whooo Whooo
 He hooked his truck up to a bungee cord so he could pull it around

 Roasting marshmallows
 Gavin, Mom and Dad
 Not sure who this guy is ; )
 "Teri and her DAMN camera" - my dad
 Ducks on the other side of the very high and very muddy creek
 My traditional "Lets take a picture of us all together on the last day of camp when we look the worst"  camping picture
 A couple of pics I took from the truck on the way out
See that big rain cloud? That's why we went home early!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

It is totally summer! Your pictures made me laugh. :) Glad you guys had a great time camping.