Monday, June 6, 2011

Backyard Camping

We decided to do a little backyard camping on the spur of the moment so we set the tent up in the backyard. We got it out and laid out and Gavin asked "How are we gonna blow it up?" Then we finally got it set up and he crawled in and kept saying "I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!" over and over again.  He was so excited!
 Batman PJ's-Check, Glow stick-Check, Beeswax pillow-Check
 It actually took a few tries to get this because the flash was 
so bright in the dark we both kept blinking our eyes.
 Out like a light!
 Good Morning : )
This one's for Raini!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

How fun! I love how you all slept out there, jammies, pillows, everything.

Marie said...

I love it! Some of my favorite childhood memories are of sleeping in our front yard with the whole family. We lived in the boonies so the front yard worked for us.

Hayden Funny Farm said...

Love IT!!! Thanks for the fun pics of Teri, Cody :)