Sunday, June 26, 2011

Crazy and Irresponsible

Most of you that know me know that I have been wanting a 4 wheeler FOREVER!!! I (we) have been putting off buying once because we want to adopt more kids, but have no idea how much it is going to end up costing us. It could be as little as $5,000 or over $20,000 per child so we have been very careful about the large expenses we make. As you all know from my very depressing blog (Imagine...) we had yet another opportunity to adopt fall through. I finally decided to heck with it and told Cody that we were going to go shopping for a 4 wheeler. If we couldn't adopt then I was at least I was going to get one of them! It obviously doesn't take the place of anther child, but at least we can finally have some fun while we are waiting!
 We drove straight from Action Motor Sports to my sister in law Kaylee's where there is lots of room to ride and had it nice and muddy within an hour!
 Alex & Madi (my nieces) and me!
 On Tuesday we went riding up above Kelly Canyon with our friends Scott and Cassie. You can't see this kind of view from a car!
Gavin's first ride. He was staying the night at G&G's with cousins the night we bought it. He was super excited because it was black, his favorite color. His helmet is black too.

No comments: