Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

I know the Super Bowl was almost a week ago, but it's been a busy week. So here are a couple of pictures from the big day. Gavin & I dressed up a little for the occasion. I tried to get him to "show muscles" for the picture, but he just looked at me like I was crazy, so here ya go anyway!
Gavin & I before the game.

Here is the white version of 2-Pac
My mommy & I.
P.S. She is turning 50 in less than a month!

Paul & Erin
(She secretly wants to be a lion so she was growling at me. hee hee)
What a lively bunch!
They were really into the game and I interrupted with my flash. : )
Dad, Mom, Gavin & Cody

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

So, looking at the picture of you and your mom was a little strange for me - I totally saw how much our moms look alike!! Which makes sense since they're sisters, but I just don't usually think about it, ya know? Weird.