Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beulah Mae or Buford Laverl


It's officially out! My sister and her husband are expecting their first and we are all so excited! As soon as Cody found out he started brainstorming for names . He was just trying to be nice and help so they would have one less thing to worry about, but Karen totally rejected the names which broke Cody's heart and she even told me that I wasn't allowed around her baby if Cody was with me. So instead he decided that the "awesome" names he had ever so carefully picked out would just have to be nicknames because in Cody's world no one goes by their given names. Here are some examples:

Me (Teri): Jose, Mamma Bear, Chica
Gavin: Freddy Bacon, Beezus
My dad, David: Davey Craig
Karen, my expecting sister: Wooden Shoes

After looking at my picture of Karen & Chet (see above) I decided that the names he picked out are actually well-suited and fit quite well with their looks and lifestyle.

If it's a girl it will be

Beulah Mae

If it's a boy it will be

Buford Laverl

Let me know what you think!
P.S. If you want to see the picture of Beulah or Buford (the ultrasound pic) go to my sister's blog @ www.cawley2006.blogspot.com or just click on Cawley Craziness under my blog list

No comments: