Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Gavin is in Love!

When I picked Gavin up from the sitter's today he came up to me and said, "Mamma Anna." I thought he was trying to tell me that he wanted a banana, but then Nikki (Gavin's sitter) told me that Anna was the little girl next to me. Nikki also said that he played by her all day and whenever Anna's brother took something from her or was being mean he would take back whatever the brother had taken or protect her. Awwwww! He didn't want to leave either. He kept going over and sitting by her and kept saying "Mamma, Anna!" It was so cute. Anna has been at Nikki's since before he started going there so I'm not sure what this sudden obsession is, but it sure is cute! It will be interesting to see what happens when he goes back on Monday!

2 comments:

oldangelgirl said...

You're future daughter-in-law! How exciting!!

Sally said...

So cute! Gotta love first loves!