Thursday, February 12, 2009

8 THINGS

O.K. so Angie tagged me about 2 weeks ago, but I'm finally getting to it. Better late than never, right? So here it is:

8 THINGS

8 shows you watch
(I don't watch a lot of T.V. but this is what I usually watch if I do. Keep in mind I only have local channels!)
1- Grey's Anatomy
2- Friends
3- Everybody loves Raymond
4-Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
5-Scrubs
6-Will & Grace
7-American Idol
8-The Bachelor (I've never been into any other season, just this one.)

8 restaurants I love

1-Grandpa's Southern Bar-b-Que
2-Smitty's (breakfast)
3-Texas Roadhouse
4-Johnny Carino's
5-Bajio's
6-Pizza Hut
7-Sol Rio
8-Cody's Crazy Kitchen

8 things I did yesterday

1-Slept in until 6:30am whew whoo!!
2-Cut up Kiwi's and grapes for Gavin for breakfast so he could just play with them and not eat them
3-Put fake bugger's (not sure I spelled that right, but you know what I mean the gross things from your nose) on Nancy's desk. ha! ha!
4-Talked to my mom on the phone
5-Took my vitamin (because my mom & husband made me!)
6-Went to Smith's, shopped only the sales and only spent $64 after getting $53 off the total bill, go me! I love a good deal)
7- Spied on my new neighbor's moving in next door through Gavin's bedroom window. (Don't tell me you've never done it!)
8-Said family prayers with Cody and Gavin and went to bed! My sweet wonderful bed! :)

8 things I look forward to

1-Adding to my family
2-Butikofer Family Reunion every year (believe me, you would love your reunions to if they were anything like mine!)
3- Being done with school, again!
4- Passing my nursing boards
5-Playing with Gavin everyday
6-Snuggling with my husband
7-World Travel
8-Inheriting millions from that rich great great aunt that I don't know about, but she loves me and is going to leave me everything including her private jet and vacation home in Belize!

8 wishes

1- Reed's Dairy chocolate milk came out of my kitchen faucet
2-I could be more patient
3- Desserts were not fattening
4-Everyone was honest
5-There was no racism or hate in the world
6-All the big corporate people making millions, but still crying poverty had to live on my budget for a month
7- I could get pregnant, even just once, and experience it and everything that comes with it, yes even the morning sickness!
8-That my hair and make up would just do itself every morning, I would just have to say "make-up on" and "hair be done" and POOF!!! it was done!

8 people I tag

1- Karen
2-Cassie
3-Amery
4-Ang
5-Liz
6-Katie
7-Sally
8-Brian

No comments: