Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Life of Fry...

Chloe after she got back from a date with daddy. She wanted "pink ice cream" so daddy got her a strawberry milkshake
Gavin's facial expressions during his homework. It's easier to concentrate when your tongue is sticking out : )
We kidnapped my one of our friends Amanda and took her on a girls night out to the EISF for her birthday. We explored the fair, ate yummy food and then went to the hypnotist Richard Barker and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I can't wait to go again next year. 

Melanie, Jessica, Demarie, Amanda, Stevie, Rhonda, Chelsea, Shannon, Ashely and Teri

 I came home late from the fair and found Mason here. I thought he had just gotten out of bed and fell asleep here until I went to put him back to bed.  He had puked in his bed and on his clothes so I changed him into clean pajamas and then he puked again. I ended up putting him in the bathtub  this time because it ended up on him and not just his clothes. After I got him all cleaned up and his bed pulled apart I made a spot for us on the couch and we slept there with the puke bucket next to us. 
He went to Gma Fry's with daddy for Uncle Connnelly's birthday and had way to many sweets. He was puking up mostly purple frosting (gag!) and after that was out of his system he slept great for the rest of the night.
My first crepe ever! It's pretty round for a rookie. 
(Cody is the chef here and usually cooks the "hard " stuff)
We were at the park with Paul, Erin and the kids and Gavin came and got me because he wanted to show me what he had written in the bark. Yep, that says "pot". I couldn't believe it and at the same time wondering what type of "pot" he was spelling. I asked him where he learned that word (hoping they were learning about pots and pans or something like that at school) and he took me to the picnic table and showed me this:
Yep, that's what I thought, it WAS that kind of pot. Nothing an "s" on either end of the word wouldn't fix. 

We were at my parent's on Sunday night for the Butikofer Birthday Bash and found this beauty on the way home. The Arachnophobia Monster Truck.






The kids kept wanting us to start it so they could go for a ride.


And last but surely not least: I told Cody he needed to grow some serious chest hair because I really want to do this to him. I think it's hilarious!! Unfortunately he's not going for it. : (
The End


1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love how you record the little "unimportant" things because these are the things that make life so rich (or icky) that are forgotten so fast!