Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Turkey Day 2012

I have seriously been slacking with my camera this week. These are the only pictures I took on Thanksgiving Day. The Annual grand kid picture for my mom.
 Megan 13 m, Taylor 12, Chloe 23 mo, Gavin 5, Madisen 3, Mason 2, Bailee 16mo, Faith 9, Brigham 16 mo.
 This is probably the best one

It's literally impossible to get all 9 kids looking at the camera at once and next year there will be 10!!

We ate and talked and ate. Played some games, Imaginiff, ate some more, watched some football, talked, and ate some more. It was a nice relaxing day. 

We went to G&G Fry's after we left my mom's and were there talking and playing and didn't get home until after 10pm. All 3 kids were still awake and none of them had naps, that's how fun the day was. 

I did not join in the chaos and go Black Friday shopping but my mom & I did do some shopping in Rigby at all the little shops there Friday afternoon and I found Chloe the cutest hat! It was so cute I put it on her before we even got out of the store. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: