Friday, November 16, 2012

The End of an Era

Yesterday was the end of an era...and a tradition. The Twilight Saga is officially over and we had our last big midnight premier...forever...
I have to admit I was actually kind of dreading sitting in a theater ALL.DAY.AND.ALL.NIGHT.LONG and I was secretly hoping that Mason took longer to recover from his surgery so I would have an excuse not to be there all day, BUT as soon as I met Chelsea at the theater at 10am to get our seats that feeling was gone. I don't know why I have to be reminded how awesome my friends are and how much fun they are to hang out with. I was bummed when I had to leave for an hour to get Gavin from school and get the kids to my sisters.
 There were 14 of us this go around
Back Row: Linda, Mindy, Kayla, Chelsea, Nikki, Teri, Ashley, Kelly
Front Row: Tiffany, Debi, Rhonda, Amanda, Amanda's sister, Taren, Tashlyn
 Nikki and Chelsea
 Ashley and I with all of our loot
Good thing we were in pajama pants so we didn't bust the seams out from all the crap we ate.
Mindy and Kayla
 Flashing gang signs for Sarah, one of our girlfriends that moved away. We were trying to spell "blood" with our hands (a Sarah trademark) but we pretty much stink at it.
 Amanda, Rhonda & Debi
 Chelsea and Nikki
 Ashley and I with our Twilight Bling
 Ashley, Chelsea, Nikki, me and Amanda
Nikki and Chelsea
"Tru dat YO!"
Me in my Rockstar stupor, no wonder people drink the stuff!
 Edward, Bella and Renesmee with "blood" in her bottle
 Rhonda, Chelsea, Edward, Bella, Renesmee, me and Nikki
 We left the theater for an hour and had a late birthday dinner for me. 
 They made me wear a hot pink birthday crown that I almost forgot to take of before we went back to the theater
Ashley, Stephanie, Rhonda, Nikki, me, Chelsea, Kayla and Liz

Kayla bought me a Rockstar to keep me awake and keep me awake it did. I had never had one before and it kept me up until almost 3am! The movie was over @ midnight and I drove to Rigby to my sisters where my kids were and I kept her up into the wee hours of the night talking and laughing.

P.S. Chelsea I "stole" a few pictures from your facebook page, hope you don't mind
My Twilight Paraphernalia

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What a day!!! Looks like soooo much fun. Happy Birthday!