Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pics with Stories

 I've had a fetish with making wreaths lately and this is my latest one that I made for St. Patrick's Day. I got the idea from a Halloween wreath that I saw on Pinterest and just changed the colors to coordinate with the holiday. Now for the sad part. We had a really bad wind storm the other night and it was gone the next day. I walked the street looking for it, but never found it. : (
 Gavin and his buddy swapped costumes so Gavin has been a "Real Cowboy" for the last 3 days. He even tried to wear it to preschool. He even has the cowboy walk down, it's hilarious!
P.S. See the toys all over my living room? Even though we have a toy room the toys always seem to migrate to the middle of my living room.
 Mason wearing my shoes, well only one of them. He is so funny and is mimicking almost everything we do and sometimes we do funny stuff just so he will do it. He LOVES music and starts dancing and bobbing his head every time we turn some on.
P.S. Look who's WALKING in the background!!
 Chloe was "helping" me cook the other day so we put her in her apron that my Aunt Patricia made, isn't it the cutest thing ever? I love it! If you look real close you can see her bottom jaw is to the left. She does that and then says "Ga-ding-a-ding-a-ding". Daddy calls her his little Asian baby cuz it sound like she is oriental.
P.S. See all the balloons? Mason LOVES balloons. My parents got him some helium balloons for his birthday and he has been playing with them since even now that the helium is out of them. He even had to take one of them with us on the 4 wheeler to the park the other day.
I told Mason to stand by Chloe and say Cheese and this is what he did, wrapped his arms around his baby sister. Isn't it absolutely adorable? I hope they always love each other this much!
P.S. See the papers on the fridge? Gavin cut out pictures of cookies, glued them to paper and then hung them on the fridge. Should I take it as a hint and make him some cookies?
I had a "Real Cowboy" over for dinner the other night. I think he looks a lot like Gavin, what do you think?
P.S. See the green on his hand? It's marker. We were coloring Shamrocks to put on our window and I caught him coloring his hand instead.

No comments: