Monday, March 26, 2012

The Boys Bug Birthday

The Invitation
 The Spread
Yummy Treats
The Bugcakes
 Beetle Juice
Gavin's Birthday Cake
Mason's Birthday Cake
 Gavin blowing out his candles
 Mason starring at his candles
Yummy
I Love Cupcakes
Opening presents
 Opening presents
 Some of the cousins
The Twins: Bailee and Brigham
Chloe
Mason
P.S. I would NOT recommend black frosting!!
Bailee is not so sure about Uncle Kenny's facial hair
 Gavin got this from my sister for his birthday and he started painting it and then wanted me to paint it like the one on the box. I painted the lion and the stripes and then he told me I forgot the "Joe". I tried to convince him his name wasn't Joe, but he wanted it the same and said "I like the word Joe." So I painted the name Joe on my son Gavin's football!! P.S. Not bad for someone who has absolutely no painting ability right?...Right? (I know it sucks, you can tell me the truth!!)

3 comments:

Hayden Funny Farm said...

Awesome b-day cakes, ideas, and party!! Looks like you all had fun. You are an awesome MOMMA~

Kim-may said...

that is such a cute idea for a boys birthday! BUGS!
I love it, keep on posting.

FiveFrys said...

The Bug party was actually Gavin's idea so I can't take the credit. I just took his idea and ran with it.