Friday, March 9, 2012

HaPpY 2nd BiRtHdAy MaSoN!!

 He LOVES balloons, they are his FAVORITE!! I tied them to his crib after he went asleep so that he would wake up to them and know it was his BIRTHDAY!!!
He didn't make a peep when he woke up, I just heard the balloons rustling and there he was playing with them
 He wouldn't let go of them for anything...
 except a cupcake from Grandma Fry!
 We went to Blast Off for his birthday during the day
 He is sooo stinkin' CUTE!!!
 While we were there the bear cubs from Yellowstone Bear World were too. The kids got their picture with them and then got to pet them. Their fur is so soft and their claws were already so big!
Sooo cute! Mason just watched from a distance
 I set Chloe in the chair while I got the rest of the kids in the house and the van unloaded and this is how I found her! She had way too much fun : )
 We went to Grandma and Grandpa Blakely's for cake and icecream.(We are having the big party for the boys when Cody get's home.) They bought Mason balloons and we all know how much he loves balloons! He wouldn't even let go of them to eat his banana!
 He will only blow on candles if they are NOT on fire, otherwise he keeps his distance. Gavin had to blow them out for him.
Look at that belly on my little girl!!!

Happy Birthday Mason!! We are so happy and lucky to have you as a part of our family!!

2 comments:

Hayden Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday Mason! You have the best family ever! :) I love Chloe belly. :)

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Jed turns 2 next month and I have to say that this is the most fun I've had with him yet! It is such a cute cute age!!! Mason's party looks like a blast. I'm jealous you got to meet the bear cubs! So cool.

You keep updating so fast! The rec center in Jackson pretty much rocks. Bron had fun seeing your family's faces!