Monday, March 26, 2012

Gavin at 5

Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'9
Weight: 44.2 lbs
Clothes: Size 5
Shoes: Size 11
Food: Vanilla ice cream, blueberry muffins, grape and apple juice, Grape candy, Pizza
Color: Black, gray, yellow and white
Song: I am a Child of God per Gavin, but he ALWAYS listens to "Apologize", and he also likes anything by Crazy Frog,"I'm Elmo and I know it", "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith and of course "Firework" by Katy Perry
Movie: Kung Fu Panda 2

He can read (since December), count to 30 without help and is a whiz at puzzles up to 60 pieces and needs minimal help with 100 piece. He is ALWAYS ALWAYS asking questions, detailed questions and can tell you which ways to turn to get to both grandparent's houses including the one that lives in Rigby, his preschool and various stores and a few other houses.

He loves Batman, Spiderman, Ironman, Incredible Hulk (you get the idea), dinosaurs, ninja's and airplanes.  He keeps telling us he is going to be a "black ninja pilot" when he grows up.

He loves to go fishing, camping, ride his bike and the 4 wheeler, play with friends and cousins and watch movies.

He likes to help me cook and especially loves to help by licking the beaters.

He gives lots of hugs and kisses and still loves to snuggle and have stories read to him : )

He is a good big brother and a super helper to me. He helps unload the dishwasher, helps me wash laundry and folds pants and kitchen towels, washes windows, mops and takes the stinky diapers to the outside garbage.

He is super funny and likes to pull faces to make us laugh.

He loves to play Hide and Seek and "There's a spider in the kitchen!" (a silly game I made up last year)

He loves to take pictures and watch the videos on my camera. I have to hide it from him so he doesn't kill my battery.

No comments: