Saturday, December 11, 2010

Soundoff Concert

Gavin had his Soundoff Christmas Concert at the Piano Gallery on Wednesday, December 1st. He has been so excited for his concert and so was I. He has been singing his two songs almost non-stop since he learned them. Well, the concert began and this is how it went...

 Yeah, that's him just sitting there NOT singing. He wouldn't even stand up for Miss Marisa. Little Ava was singing her heart out and it was a good thing because no one else was
 On top of that the other boys decided that they didn't want to sing either and took
to exploring the stage, ringing each others bells and playing with the microphone.
When Gavin's part was over he walked over and sat next to Miss Marisa for the rest of the concert and was so good. Thanks to everyone who came to watch Gavin sit on the stage, it was still fun having you there!


Gavin's Songs he was suppose to sing!
LITTLE LAMB

Little lamb, little lamb lying on the hillside
Little lamb, little lamb what do you see?
I saw the light of the bright star shining down on me.

Little lamb, little lamb lying on the hillside
Little lamb, little lamb what do you hear?
I heard the song of the angels singing sweet and clear.

Little lamb, little lamb lying on the hillside
Little lamb, little lamb where did you go?
I went to see the dear baby born so long ago.

CHRISTMAS 
"C" is for the Christchild born on Christmas Day
"H" for Herald angels in the night
"R" for our Redeemer
"I" means Israel
"S" is for the star that shone shown so bright
"T" is for 3 wisemen, they who traveled far
"M" is for the Manger where He lay
"A" for All He stands for
"S" means Shepherds came
And that's why there's a Christmas Day!

2 comments:

Brimful Curiosities said...

Hello,
Was there an accompaniment to go along with the "Little Lamb" song? I sang this song in kindergarten and I've been looking for a copy of the music to go with it for some time.
Thanks!
Janelle

FiveFrys said...

Janelle,

Email me your address and I will mail you the music.

terijofry@yahoo.com

Put "little Lamb" as the subject so I don't delete it.

Teri