Saturday, December 11, 2010

Midnight Madness 2010

We headed to Rigby once again for another year of Midnight Madness. The Parade seemed longer than last time we went and I took some pictures of my favorites. We didn't get into any of the frozen turkey bowling or anything like that but we did do some shopping, eat some yummy treats and of course drank some hot cocoa!


 

 Gavin was more interested in this stranger's dog than he was the parade or even Santa. He spent most of the time petting the dog and talking to it. (Hence the reason why Cody is finally caving in and letting us get a dog this spring!)
 It wouldn't be a Real Jefferson County parade unless it had and Old School tractor in it!
 SANTA!!
I just had to take a picture of my mom and Gavin walking down the sidewalk holding hands, it was too cute not too!

I fell in love with a cabinet in a store called Tabitha's. It was shabby chic and sooo cute! I tried to talk Cody into buying it for me, but he wouldn't cave, even after I told him "Imagine a big screen TV on top" which apparently worked because he secretly went back to the store and bought it for me! Needless to say I came home from work the other day and found a big screen TV!! Me and my big mouth!

No comments: