Saturday, December 11, 2010

Decoding Da Vinci

 Before you go any further let me put in my disclaimer: 
We were all in a very goofy mood! Now on with the post!
 There was this crazy circular "room" that was covered in mirrors on the inside so we decided to get a picture but we obviously had some difficulties. Picture #1 (above) I forgot to turn my flash off!

 Take #2: Karen didn't turn her flash off!
 Ah ha! Third time is a CHARM!
P.S. I do realize that my sister is 25 and still caries her teddy bear around, please don't judge : )
 This is a re-enactment (of what happened seconds before!) Karen was turning the crank and me being the idiot that I was that day put my finger right on the block not knowing that the hammer was going to come down so quickly (I know, I know, DUH!) or thinking Karen would see my finger there and stop turning it. Needless to say the it came down on my finger and after I realized it didn't really hurt that bad it just scared me we both busted up laughing so hard we were almost crying!
 My wilderness niece Madisen Crockett
 Karen, Madisen and Chet
No offense Chet but you are not a very good pioneer woman!
Erin and Paul
(I'll get you two a copy for your Christmas cards!)

No comments: