Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I kept waking up all night because I was so excited for Christmas! Cody and I got up around 7 and went to get Gavin who was still sleeping away. I woke him up and told him it was Christmas and that he could rip open his presents now and that Santa had brought him something, but he didn't even care. He wanted us to leave him alone so he could go back to sleep. Finally I said "OK, you go back to sleep daddy and I are going to go open presents" and then he decided to get up and come with us. : )
 Gavin got his "two blue guns" that he asked Santa for in his letter
Cody thinks this picture looks like Gavin is pooping bullets!
 Mom, I think these are too big
 Cody got a new coat, in his FAVORITE color, ORANGE!
 My little Mozart
 Ever since I started doing Mystery Mondays this spring I love to cook new recipes. I never thought I would be asking for a cookbook for Christmas, EVER!, and now look at me! : )
 Shooting the photographer with Gavin's gun! I'm not sure what's messier, my living room or my hair!
 Cooking our annual Christmas breakfast at my mom's, DELICIOUS!
(sorry it's sideways, I uploaded it twice and no workie!)
 Madisen and Faith on Grandma's piano
 Madisen in the Princess chair we got her for Christmas
 Playing the Wii
Faith, Kenny & Chet
 Blakely cousin's
Taylor, Madisen, Faith & Gavin

*Taylor told Gavin that his shirt Glowed-in-the-Dark and Gavin responded with
"MINE GLOWS-IN-THE-MORNING"
 I was going to take a nap at my mom's and this is what I found! 
Look's like Kenny beat me to it!
 G & G bought Gavin a walking, talking dinosaur and Gavin was hiding from it in the kitchen
 Paul got Pit for Christmas and they were really getting into it, it was so LOUD!
 Maria, Chet, Paul, Erin, Mom, Faith and Kenny
 My Little Family!
I am a blessed and lucky girl!
 MY FAMILY:
Back row: Dad, Kenny, Chet, Cody, Paul and Erin
Middle: Mom, Karen, Madisen
Front: Me, Faith, Gavin, Taylor and Maria

 Hang on a second, I just lost my train of thought. I think something is nibbling on my finger!
 Connelly, My brother in law, in his new attire
 Playing Wackee Six
If you haven't ever played this game, you are really missing out. It gets pretty intense
 Torrey, Cassie, Me, Jason, Connelly and Kaylee
Gavin with G & G Fry's new tea cup chihuahua
Her name is Lydia, but Gavin calls her Penelope

No comments: