Friday, December 31, 2010

"Santa is Mean" - Gavin

 I had been excited to take Gavin to the mall to see Santa all month. When we were finally on our way I told him where we were going and he said he didn't want to go see Santa and when I asked him why all he said was "Santa is MEAN!" I don't know where he got that idea. Needless to say he had a letter that I helped him write for Santa and so I decided to give it a try anyway.We walked out of JCPenney and as soon as he realized where we were headed he stopped dead in his tracks and refused to go any further. I tried for a minute to convince him that he needed to give his letter to Santa, but he didn't care. So not wanting to traumatize him for life we decided to skip it and we took his letter to Santa's mailbox instead.
Santa's Mailbox
 His letter. He asked Santa for "two blue guns"
(A two pack of Nerf guns he saw at Toy's R Us a while back)

Letter to Santa, Check!!

No comments: