Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Island Park

It didn't take Gavin long to get relaxed
We spent a long weekend at the condo in Island Park
and it was a nice break from EVERYTHING!My silly monkey eating a banana
Going for a walk and enjoying the fresh air
We invited the family to come up on Saturday and hang
out at the clubhouse with us, it was fun!
Chet, Madisen, Faith, Teri, Gavin and Karen
Gavin figured out how to pick up the diving ring with his feet
My little fish
My sister Karen and her baby Madisen.
It was Madisen's first time swimming ever!
It took some getting use to, but she loved it.
The pool side flooring was extra deadly and Gavin fell a couple of
times and really scraped up his knees. He ended up with 7 band-aids
and some neosporin all for the low low price of $9!
I debated about posting the other 4 pictures that were suppose
to have me in it, but didn't because I couldn't remember how to use
the timer on my camera! There were some funny poses and faces.
Front: Chet, Karen, Faith, Gavin and I
Back: Dad, Mom, Madisen and Cody
Gavin in his new "Rookie" sleeping bag watching Little Einsteins.

No comments: