Sunday, August 6, 2017

Life of Fry-March

I heard lots of giggling after I got out of the shower. This is what I found when I came out of my bathroom.
Mason and Chloe pulled "a lake" out from under the deck and they were so excited to show me.
We let Mason pick out his own cowboy hat for his birthday just to make sure it fit.
Gavin wore one around the store for a while as well before deciding he wanted something else for his birthday
We took the kids to Civitan park to play. Gavin use to call it the "death slide park" because the slide is so tall, steep and curvy, but it's so much fun. 
Gavin was loading the bottom of the slide up with the rubber pieces

He was such a mess by the time he was all done.
Sunday mornings at our house
The kids found this really funny big tie and wanted to get it for their dad for St Patrick's day. We did get him to try it on, but we couldn't convince him to wear it to church.
The fire alarm went off at church during sacrament meeting so we all had to go outside. It was so cold. I looked over and saw Cody sheltering the kids from the cold and wind like a mama hen and my mommy heart melted.
Our little neighbor girl Brinley that lives across the street from us was on America's Funniest Home Video's. This little girl cracks me up all the time and she's not even trying to be funny, she just is.
Mason's tooth was so loose, but he would not let me or anyone else pull it out.
The next day before school, he was finally brave enough and out it came
The Tooth Fairy came
We mustache you a question, are we cute or what?!?!
When you can't reach a blanket, you do the next best thing and put all of your body in your pajama pants. HA HA HA
I LOVE when this gal comes to visit! Somehow we always end up in a dressing room taking selfies and by matching something
Gavin and Thatcher
They are excited when their mommies get together too
I have both of them help with each other's homework so they are getting double the learning
I LOVE her face!! My kids LOVE this game!
Mason likes to lose on purpose so he can eat the whip cream
What a cute little leprechaun
Gavin was up way past bedtime one night putting together his lego sets, snacking on left over pizza and talking my ear off all.
Chloe got a letter from her cousin : )
All done!
The boys playing Pokemon together
 
 Cody was able to go to Meridian, ID and help work on the Meridian Temple. This is what is looked like in the morning when he got to work.
 This is during his lunch break.
 A few of the landscaping
 He really liked the windows and wanted to send me a picture of them.

March 2017

No comments: