Monday, August 7, 2017

Last Days of School

Last day of school.
I think Chloe has changed the most this year.

When they got home I was waiting for them in the driveway with "Schools out for Summer" by Alice Cooper blaring from the speakers
5.25.17
Field Day for Gavin. His teacher sent me this. 
He's in the middle of the line on the right side in the red shirt.
Chloe had a Pirate Day at school. She posed like this and said, "Ahoy Matey" all on her own. She's pretty much the cutest little pirate I have ever seen.
Gavin with his Idaho History Project. I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he put into these.
He made a winter and summer home of the Shoshone-Bannock Indian Tribes.
I especially love his little fur rugs and the pretend flames in the fire rings
That afternoon all the parents from all the 4th graders came to see all the projects. I had to giggle because Gavin made a sign that said, "DO NOT TOUCH" with another little paper that had an addendum that said, "You can touch the fur" and he had one of the rugs out.
Gavin and Makaib
These two are pretty mischievous together according to Mrs. Thomason

No comments: