Sunday, June 18, 2017

Mason's 7th Birthday

I woke Mason up by singing "Happy Birthday" to him.
He wanted waffles for breakfast. I added candles and the umbrella for him.

I took the kids to school and Mason was so excited to not be in a car seat or a booster anymore. He asked for Airheads as his classroom birthday treat. I picked them up and he had me help him pass them out.
After school Mason opened his gift from us. We got him a black cowboy had and a handkerchief
My handsome cowboy
We met Papa Moose and Grandma Bonnie at Artic Circle for ice cream 
Afterwards we headed to IJump. The kids begged me to jump with them, so I did.
Mason jumped right in and played dodge ball with the big kids
Chloe made a new friend and they spent a lot of time emptying one of the foam pits
We jumped and jumped, played tag, bounced over and over into the foam pits, played dodge ball and just had a blast! This was us all hot and sweaty by the end of the night.
Happy Birthday Mason!
I told Cody I needed him here to share the Bad Parent blame because it's after bedtime and we are eating pizza, watching basketball and still 30 minutes from home. That night I tucked my little 7 year old into bed, kissed him goodnight and then let them sleep.

Daddy was in Boise working on the Meridian Temple. When he got back home on Friday we had another party for Mason with chocolate cake covered in chocolate frosting topped with a black horse
Isn't he just the cutest, most handsome cowboy ever?
Make a wish
He opened his gifts from Gavin and Chloe. It was a "real cowboy shirt and pants"


He said all he needs now is a real black horse and a rope


No comments: