Sunday, June 18, 2017

Life of Fry - January

I took our Christmas tree out and "planted" it in the front yard
The kids had a lot of fun playing with the extra hats we had from the birthday party



Chloe getting cozy by the fire while we were reading scriptures
Chloe kissed a boy (Milez) today at school, in the library!!
The Incredible Mason!
I was at work and asked Cody what  the kids were up to. He sent me this picture. It is currently -5* outside and she decided it was a good time to play in the snow! Brrrr! Cody told me he was teaching the kids "survival skills"
We made our very own cotton candy with the cotton candy machine the kids got from G&G Blakely for Christmas
Maybe blue wasn't the best color choice
Mason had his first basketball game and his took was knocked loose. It was just dangling there so I helped it out a little in the van after the game.
Some weirdo showed up in my kitchen.
"Hello? Hello? Hi mom it's Mason"
I have to admit this is the first time anyone has called my with a pair of teeth.
Megan and Landon + Dinner at Snake Bite + Brian Regan = Great Night Out!
Brownie Batter!
Movie night with the cousins
Chase loves our Spider Man gloves and wears them every time he comes over
Boys and their toys!
Chloe was yelling for help in her room. I went in there to find her "stuck" like this. She (thought she) couldn't get down.
We had a special delivery from the Lewis' and Crofts. Thanks to Coco we were able to bust them "planting" the trees in our yard last night.
I asked the boys to set out there clothes for tomorrow and this is what I found later when I went into their room. I giggled when I noticed their hats. Gavin had his roller blade helmet and Mason had a pirate hat.
If you look really close you can see two little heads poking out from the pile of blankets and pillows. Mason went into Chloe's room to sleep and they both ended up on her floor.
I walked past one of the pre op rooms when I got to work and guess who I saw?!? My sister-in-law Sadie. She had to have her gallbladder removed and I got to take care of her when she came out of surgery. (Not a HIPAA violation, she gave me permission to post this)
Chloe and her awesome pattern matching skills ; )
Gavin drew this on the back of his school work. 
A squirrel getting an acorn and a bird on a park bench with an owl in the tree
Pack meeting
She ALWAYS sleeps with her "monkey blankie" and a baby doll of some sort
Journey, Chloe and Keyara

Keyare watched the kids while we went out to dinner with the Beck's. They sent us these pictures while we were out, ha ha.
Mason, Gavin and Keyara
Saturday morning snuggles...at least for a minute because it's basketball season and our Saturday's belong to basketball right now.
Mason was so excited to find his cousin Madi's classroom and her name!
On his was to re-deliver the trees after he and Gavin go to a movie for date night.
Paul and Erin stopped by and we had an impromptu snowball fight in the front yard


I had to document this!! He is actually reading a book.
I have been sneaking a piece of bread into our neighbors mailbox everyday for over 2 weeks. They figured out it was us because Chloe went to check the mail and came back with this really expired, freezer burned steak. Chloe was so confused. She said, "Um dad, why is there meat in our mailbox?!?!"
Twister

The kids were tired of playing, but Gavin still wanted to so he played by himself.
Goodbye tooth #4
1.27.17.
A sure sign you have a 9 year old boy living in your house
(eye love poop)
Chloe and Mason
Gavin was being a stinker and refusing to get into the van after church. We sent Chloe after him because he has a soft spot for his baby sister and if anyone can cheer him up it's her.
She was giggling and running from him
It was so fun to watch and it worked, he came to the van : )


Things to not forget:

**Gavin had his nose in a book on his way home from school today and ended up missing his stop. He didn't even realize it until the bus had made it back into Rigby to get the older kids so he got dropped on the second time around. The house could be on fire and he wouldn't even notice until it was burning his toes!!

**My niece Madisen split her head open, just the skin, so I super glued it for her and in the process I glued my finger to her head!! It had us laughing and made her forget about her head. 

**A few things we found out about our kids today while at parent teacher conference:

- Gavin spends way too much time reading and not enough on his other studies. He's reading at a 9th grade level, but currently getting an F in science because he didn't do his assignment and hand it in because he was too busy reading

- Mason is still really stuggling in school, but is finally starting to really improve. He's very popular with his classmates. They all love him and think he is the coolest kid. 

- Chloe...oh Chloe. EVERYONE knows Chloe. Even parents at the book fair and a 3rd grader saw her in the hall and told her parents that Chloe was her favorite kindergartener!! She also talks way to much in class (surprise!!) and takes too many toys etc (she's a pack rat) to school which is distracting.

No comments: