Sunday, June 18, 2017

Life of Fry - February

Chloe put "piggy tails" in my hair and was so excited.
Cody surprised me with daisies after I sent him to Broulim's to pick up a few things
Fat FRYday at Artic Circle
Playing with buddies while at big brother's basketball game
Chloe drew a picture of her riding a horse


Justin and Kay LOVE the New England Patriots. They were playing the Falcons in the Super Bowl so we decided to decorate their house for the occasion, with the opposing teams decorations of course.
I made a poster board sign for them
We blew up balloons and wrote things on them
An autographed (and deflated) Tom Brady football

We were so careful to not tangle the sting of balloons to hang on their house, but as soon as we got there the wind tangled them all up
Chet and Karen- My partners in crime
I had a terrible migraine and was spending the afternoon in my dark closet. This little guy kept checking on my to see if I needed anything.
Mason said he couldn't get out of bed because he had a "floaty" stuck on him.
His second helping of french toast
I get random pictures of all the mischief this little girl gets into. They crack me up!
I occasionally stop by on my way home from work and get these guys all wound up right and then leave right before bedtime. Their mom and dad LOVE it!
My brother in law saved the day and came and plowed us out one night when the snow was too heavy for our snow blower
I thought Aunt Erin wrote on Chloe but then I saw the last name and phone number.



Every since parent teacher conference we have been checking Chloe's backpack and getting out all the toys she has tucked in there. I found all of this one morning.
We FINALLY went out on a real date, just the two of us and had a real conversation over dinner. 
(Stockman's)
Mason had a sleepover at G&G's with Taylor
The Valentine's the kids picked out this year
I worked on Valentine's Day and was in the OR. I made a heart for Cody and sent it to him for Valentine's Day
He got me two Sprite's (from Mexico) and limes to go with them because every since Cancun, lime Sprite is my favorite! He also got me my favorite food and chocolate.
I went to a game to watch Kaitlyn and Faith cheer. I haven't been able to watch then all year.
Picking my brothers nose! HAHAHA
I love gummy Crabby Patties and Rhonda bought me a big bag just for me! I did share some of them.
I planned my mom's birthday party and I completely screwed it all up. She had been talking about wanting to go eat at Heise Pizza with all of us as a family so that was the plan. I coordinated with my siblings and my dad. 
We got up there and the place was PACKED!! I had no idea it would be so busy so I didn't even think to make reservations. So then we had to go to plan B. We ordered pizza from Dominoes and went back to my place to eat it. Not at all the party I had envisioned in my head.
We babysat Journey and she was loving that she had someone smaller than her to play with.
Girl time
We made a makeshift crib for Journey. Gavin sat over it the next morning waiting for her to wake up so that he could play with her.
Helping mommy
We were out and about running errands today when I had a good look at my kids and just laughed. Mason was in shorts and boots, Chloe had mismatched socks and clothes and her baseball cap. Gavin was walking around with one pant leg up because his pants were rubbing on his scratch. So much personality with these guys.
I spent 2 hours fixing her hair, 2 hours!! Mom's should get some kind of Merit badge for this.
Chloe Jo
He's getting really good at blowing bubbles
She did my hair again : )
Kings in Rigby is closing down so we went to see what we could find for a good deal. I remember shopping here when I was there age. It's so sad they are closing down.
I made a swim suit for Chloe's Ken doll so he could go swimming
Cody adores Benjamin
Katie left her phone on the counter and Mike decided she needed a picture of the three of us 

February 2017





No comments: