Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Salamander

Cody was down in my parents crawl space mapping out how he  is going to run the gasline for their new furnace and he found a salamander. At first he thought it was a snake because he could only see it's head but luckily it was just a friendly non-biting salamander.
 Gavin was super excited! So excited that I got him away from his favorite airplane game on grandma's Wii
 Chloe didn't know what to think at first
 Then she wanted to give it a kiss!!
She kept calling it a "bug"
 Mason copying Chloe by trying to kiss it before mom intervened
 Chloe petting it

We put some water in the truck for him

We put him back to go find his family when we were done, but the kids sure had fun playing with him! I love unexpected things like this, it reminds me of when I was a kid and we would find salamanders, frogs, mice, etc.

No comments: