Monday, April 25, 2011

The Rock

 
No, I am not talking about Dwayne Johnson aka "The Rock". It's an actual rock.
A few years ago I needed to add some weight to my sisters Christmas present to throw her off. I drew a smiley face on it just for fun too. Well that was the beginning of "The Rock". It makes it's way back and forth a few times a year with most of it's traveling happening Oct-Dec because all 4 of our birthdays are in those months and Christmas in December. Every time it gets passed it also gets something new written on it. I'm not sure what is going to happen when we run out of writing room, I guess paint it and start over, but now we have an picture of the "original".  I would share some of what it says, but most of them are inside jokes and wouldn't make sense to anyone else but us, so I'll skip it.


No comments: