Monday, April 18, 2011

Cress Creek Nature Trail



This was our first real hike ever with the three of us.
 Gavin & I
  My Boys


 Taking a break in the rain! Even though it was raining Gavin said "I want to stay here forever!"
 The Snake River



 If you look really close there is a red barn and a red brick house in the middle of the picture. 
That's were I spent my entire childhood. We had a HUGE backyard!!!


And last but not least............
(Warning: You are about to get mooned!)











 At least he didn't pee on the trail, right?
 Gavin kept saying "I like hyping. It's so much fun" I tired to 
catch it on camera, but then of course he said it the right way.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love cress creek! It's the perfect hike for small legs and has the most beautiful view! Bron did point out the house you once lived in to me. :) And yes, I'm jealous, for a boy, the whole world is his urinal. Not fair.