Sunday, October 24, 2010

Warning: Possible Gavin Overload

Tattle Time: This actually happened this summer, but I keep forgetting to tell on him. We were at Porter Park and he had to go potty (#2) so we went to the bathroom. He did his thing and was bouncing up and down on the toilet. I asked him what he was doing and he said "The poop is stuck, it won't come off". I told him to just squeeze his cheeks together to help it fall. He looked at me like I was crazy and then put his hands on both sides of his face and squeezed his CHEEKS together!! I was laughing so hard I was almost crying! I guess I should have specified which cheeks!!!


 I guess we are skipping prayers and story time tonight
 Gavin wanted to color so I gave him his markers AND PAPER. Instead he gave the pumpkin place mat a very colorful beard!! He was so proud of it = )
 Helping Paul and Erin with their sprinkler system. He is such a good helper with every thing. He LOVES to vacuum and does a really good job. He is also a SUPER window washer and does an excellent job of putting the silverware away out of the dishwasher.
 Busted!! See the wet spot behind Gavin on the right hand side? He went pee behind grandpa's shed!

 He taped his own mouth shut

 "Mommy look, I'm flying!"
I am sooo JEALOUS of his incredibly long lashes! Can you believe these are real?


3 comments:

Jessie said...

He is getting so long and big! LOL! I loooved the cheeks story! Too good. He is such a cute kid. It makes me excited for Jed to grow some more.

Sally said...

Could I borrow him? I have lots of jobs that could really use a helper.

Cami said...

hahahaha! He is SOOO cute! That has to be the funniest story ever! What a cutie!! And I love all of his pictures and I am super jealous of his lashes!!!