Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cody's 3 Day Birthday Extravaganza!

 Day One: 
 He had a party at his parents house with his side of the family

 Day Two:
 I bought Cody a Sanza MP3 player (so I can reclaim my IPod)  and a water bottle for his bike that he rides ALL the time now and Gavin bought him another game for the Wii (they like to play it together)
 Liz and Oliver
 It was Liz's birthday too so we all went to Famous Dave's to celebrate.
 Oldie Cody and I
 Liz and I's buddy Lora came too!
 ...and we can't forget David!
 Happy Birthday Liz! You finally caught up to me (at least for a month)
 Cody "blowing" out his candles
 Day 3:
Party at my parents house. I'm always pretty excited because whatever he gets for his birthday I get too, but this year he just got a lot of clothes because none of his fit anymore due to his insane amount of exercising and healthy eating, but I'm not complaining. 

I just had to add these because I think they are cute! Make a Wish!



No comments: