Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Super Man

Cody left to go get his Elk tag and other various man stuff leaving me with a very hyper 3 year old. I was trying to catch up on my e-mail (the same emails I have been trying to catch up on for almost 2 weeks and haven't had time) and it was taking forever because of my every two minute interruptions from Gavin.

Cody finally came home and I was excited because Cody could keep Gavin occupied while I finished. Instead Cody comes in and interrupts me and said, "There is stuff on the front seat of my truck can you go out and get it for me?" I thought to myself " All I want to do is check my email in peace" followed by "Seriously? You were just out there why didn't you bring it in yourself?"( I know, I know I was being mean, but I just wanted to do ONE THING with NO INTERRUPTIONS!) He asked me again so I went to his truck to get the mysterious items he couldn't bring in himself. This is what I found...











Boy did I feel stupid!
Thank you sweetie! Your are AMAZING and I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: