Sunday, October 24, 2010

Grandma is 80!

 My Grandma turned 80 on Oct. 8th. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet.  We all mailed her birthday cards with gift cards to JCPenney's so she could go shopping and we threw her a surprise birthday party the night of her birthday. It was a lot of fun!
 Still full of life after 80 years! 
 Did I mention she raised 9 children?

 Grandma Lorna and me!
She is just a little thing and one of her favorite sayings is
"Dynamite comes in little packages"
Myself, Grandma and my mom : )

 My mom, sister Karen and Sister in Law took her shopping the weekend after her birthday and she was a very spoiled lady. She was able to buy lots of stuff with all the gift cards everyone sent her.


WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA AND HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

Oh, I'm so glad she got to spend her birthday money!! She really is such a special, incredible woman. One day I was talking to Grandpa and he said, "Your Grandmother is the most amazing woman in the world." I must agree...