Saturday, November 21, 2009

He loves me, He loves me not!

This is the question that I'm sure Madisen (my niece) has been asking herself since the day she was born because Gavin has refused to hold her the entire time, but she finally got her answer, HE LOVES HER!!
We watched her on Friday night so her parents could go see New Moon. I had her on the couch and Gavin went up to her and was scooping her up. I took over and had him sit down and put a pillow under his arm and let him hold her.
He was so proud and he was so careful with her.
He held her for almost an hour
Every time her binky would fall out, he would very carefully put it back in her mouth for her while saying "Here you go baby Madisen"
Here he is feeding her.
I know I went overkill with the pictures, but I was so excited. We have been waiting 8 weeks for this to happen!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

So I'm a blog freak and I found your blog! :) Your little man is getting so big! And it's fun to see pics of baby Madisen too. :)

My blog is private, (b/c anyone crazy enough could find us in this itty bitty town) but if you'd like a peek, just email me at spotlesscow131@yahoo.com and I'll send you back an invite!

oldangelgirl said...

Holy adorable!! That is just too precious. It's amazing, too, that he held her for so long. I'm impressed.

Cami said...

So cute! I am impressed! What a cutie! He is definitely stronger than me. I can't physically hold a baby that long :)