Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Halloween

Between the Halloween Parties, Carnivals, and Trunk-or-Treats by the time Halloween was really here he was done with it. When I brought his costume out to put it on him for the last time he ran from me and said, "No more Lion anymore!!!" I did get him to put it on without much of a fight, but he refused to wear the hood.
We went to Great G&G Fry's first and he headed straight for the toy closet and then when we went to Great G&G Butikofer's he went right to the berry tic-tac-toe and wanted Great G-ma to play it with him, it's his favorite thing to do, except go see the cow's and eat raspberry's, there. Next we headed to my parents with everyone else.
My brother Kenny and his wife Maria
Faith (Tooth Fairy), Taylor, and Gavin hiding in the corner. Uncle Kenny talked him into putting his hood on, but then he didn't want to come out of the corner.
I think I spy a little lion in the bushes!
I'm not sure who this guy is, he just showed up and wanted his picture taken, we are NOT related, I swear! P.S. Yes, he is wearing women's panties on the outside of his man-tights!

O.K. so I fibbed a little! This is my sister Karen, with Madisen and my bro-in-law Chet. He has the most creative costumes every year and he makes them himself.

No comments: