Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy 29th to me!!!

I had an O.R. rotation at EIRMC for school on my birthday, but luckily they got done early so I didn't have to stay my full 12 hour shift, happy birthday to me! Cody and Gavin took me to breakfast on Saturday for my birthday (it's our own little tradition to go to breakfast the Saturday before or after all our birthdays) and we make homemade french fries and hamburgers for dinner on my actual birthday. Gavin decided since it was a special occasion he was going to wear underwear on his head! It was actually so funny to us that he even did it and was so proud of himself that we let him just keep them on.
These have nothing to do with my birthday, but I thought they were so cute I had to show them to everyone. Jenny (one of the ladies I visit teach) made them and brought me some. I think they are the cutest ever! I had a hard time eating them because they were so cute, but uummm, they were so good!

2 comments:

oldangelgirl said...

Note to self: appropriate dress for special occasions w/ Teri = underwear on head... Any favorite colors? :)

FiveFrys said...

I prefer HOT PINK!!! So I expect you to be wearing HOT PINK underwear on your head next time we have a girls night out!