Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

O.K., so it's a holiday so I took LOTS of pictures. Here are a few of them : )

We grew pumpkins in our garden this year and we ended up with 12 (or 14, I can't remember). Gavin tried to lift the bigger ones, but couldn't, so he stuck to packing the little ones around.

He loves to pull his wagon around and be pulled around. He was doing pretty good at pulling these around as long as he was headed downhill.
My sister and I took the 3 kids to the carnival at the Home Emporium and we had to get pictures of them in their costumes. Gavin just wanted to play with the pumpkins and kept jumping ship. In the meantime Faith was freezing her wings off!
Finally, we had Faith and Taylor hold him still so we could get the picture. Faith is a fairy (NOT A BUTTERFLY), Gavin was a binky sucking dragon, and Taylor was a cowboy.
I let them pick out their own pumpkins and we carved them. Faith takes after my sister, Karen, and doesn't like all the owey gooey stuff so Taylor and I had to get the guts out. Gavin kept sticking his hands through the eyes in his pumpkin. They turned out pretty cute.
Faith and Gavin were the cutest pumpkins of all!

IF LOOKS COULD KILL!
We decided to dress Gavin up in part of my costume, but apparently he didn't think it was as fun as we thought it should be.
We took Gavin Trick-or-Treating at Great Grandma and Grandpa Butikofer's , but he wasn't interested in the candy. He just wanted to play with her bucket of balls she keeps out for the great grand kids.
The Red Dragon wanted to take a few trips down Grandma & Grandpa Blakely's slide while we were there Trick-or-Treating.
We went to the Trunk-or-Treat and carnival at our church on Halloween.
These are some of my nieces and nephews, Isaiah, Aidyn, Alexandria, and Taiya.

Lukas was our other little pirate, aarrgh!
Gavin walked behind this and stuck his head through the hole and of course I missed the photo op, but he did decide to push the entire thing over and I was there to catch that before it fell on some unsuspecting little ghost or goblin.
Alexandria is the bat, Aidyn is the pumpkin, Madilyn is the witch and Lukas is the pirate patch ghost
Drake as the pumpkin and Treysen as Robin Hood
Gavin really got into the games at the carnival, he kept wanting to go back to this one and play. I'm not sure if it was the fact that the guy kept giving him money or the fact that he got to play in the water, either way he loved it.
He also loved the inflatable castle, he wouldn't come out so I had to go in and get him. Talk about feeling like a beached whale! They should have those at World Gym, people would really get a work out climbing in and out of that thing.
Drake and Lukas
After the carnival we went Trick-or-Treating at Grandma and Grandpa Fry's and then we all went to Godfather's for some pizza.

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

Oh my holy cute! I must say, Faith and Gavin really were the cutest pumpkins. Good heavens. :)