Sunday, November 30, 2008

Operation Mahi Mahi


Cody found this crazy Mahi Mahi fish at a job sight this spring. We were saving it for a white elephant gift for my work christmas party, but since we are not doing white elephant gifts this year we decided to leave Paul & Erin a little present on their doorstep like they left for us.


Yes, that is the ORIGINAL hot dog that was in our mailbox. I kept it because I knew it would come in handy ( I'm weird I know). We taped it to the inside of the fish's mouth. Unfortunately, Paul & Erin were not home when we made the drop and they live out in Annis (suburb of Menan, which is a suburb of Rigby) and an animal of some sort had it for dinner before they got a chance to see the hot dog.
We still had our pumpkins from Halloween so I decided to get a little creative and put some faces on them for a little extra decor on their deck.

...more pumpkins. The pumpkin on the right is actually Gary Sinise's face cut up.

We also had a HUGE zuchinni that we didn't know what to do with so I jazzed it up a little bit with some rusty nails. I gave it some hair, ears and a cute little face. We put it next to her flower pot on the deck.

No comments: