Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm Grateful for...

Rules: I'm suppose to tell 5 things that I'm grateful for, but it can't be sappy, boring, too sentimental, blah, blah, blah. They are suppose to be "fun" so here they are...
Align Center
I'm grateful that my Brother-in-Law Chet finally got to live his life long dream and learn how to ride a real horse!
I'm grateful for friends who are good sports when I play pranks on them.
I am grateful for the Charlie Brown Christmas tree because it makes my tree look really good!
I am grateful for falling gas prices (that are 6 cents cheaper since I took this picture)!
And last, but not least I am thankful for the two wonderful men in my life!!!

1 comment:

Kim-may said...

BAH! ok- you were probably asking me earlier today if i read your blog- but i heard in my head " did you see what i wrote on YOUR blog?" I am retarded.
thanks for the pic. and the hilariousness