Thursday, October 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful husband, Cody. He swore he wouldn't read our blog anymore after I put posted my Tennessee Titan logo and dissed on his Miami Dolphins, but hopefully he'll change his mind so that I can tell him
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
(I even used your favorite color)
It was actually on October 11th, but I'm a little slow. This is the only picture I have of his birthday. We had a little party for him and I was using the video camera and forgot to take regular pictures, so this is what you get...Cody's 31st birthday party!(I still find it hard to believe that I'm married to someone over 30, let alone 31!)
So baby, I love you and I even sort of like your Miami Dolphins sometimes. I hope you had a great birthday. Lots of love, Wifey : )

1 comment:

oldangelgirl said...

NOW who hasn't posted in a while... :) Yeah, that's what I thought! Thanks so much for the comment you left. I love you, too. Always have, always will. I can't wait to move home so that we can hang out more! Sigh...