Monday, March 27, 2017

Starting to look a lot like Christmas!

Chloe wanted to help me decorate for Christmas. Halfway through we got a little distracted with the Santa hats. Chloe wanted to wear the stocking instead of a had, but it didn't matter because everything is so cute on her.





We look borderline creepy in this one!

I have been excited to have a mantle for my stockings, but once I put them up, it wasn't really working. The stocking holders were too tall and blocked the TV and I was also worried about the stocking starting on fire so I decided to move them.
I moved them over to the shelf above the piano and they fit perfectly.
I redecorated the mantle with other things. It was a little weird decorating my new house. I would get it out of the bin and know exactly where it was suppose to go in my old house and then would have to figure out where to put it in my new house. I also realized that I don't have as many decorations as I thought I did. I have so much more room now.
I finally have a banister to decorate and my nutcrackers have a new home.
My pillow that I forgot I bought last year after Christmas on clearance, it was a fun surprise.
My Christmas rug and the kids trees. We are going to have to upgrade to larger trees in the next few years because they are getting so full.

I even decorated this guy!!
We are waiting until we get back from Cancun to get our Christmas tree because we don't have to worry about it dying while we are gone or b

No comments: