Friday, March 3, 2017

Chloe's Missing Teeth


Chloe lost her first tooth today and then lost it on the bus, LITERALLY!! She was so sad, but then we found out that Bailee lost her first tooth a few hours later and that cheered her up. 
 
It was THE SAME EXACT TOOTH ON THE SAME DAY!!
 
It was a BIG deal so we had to celebrate with picture of them together!!
 
Chloe wrote a letter to the Tooth Fairy:

"Chloe Tooth Fairy I lost my tooth on the bus I did not find it. It is my first tooth I am sorry I can't give it to you. I hop you can still come to my house.
 Love Chloe Jo Fry"

How adorable is that?!?!?!
 
The Tooth Fairy still came!! She was so excited. 
 
 Two days later, another loose tooth
 
 And just like that, another one bites the dust!
 
Chloe was super excited that the Tooth Fairy came again and left another dollar. She said she's planning on saving her Tooth Fairy money to buy a Baby Alive doll. I didn't dare tell her that she doesn't have 50 teeth to loose!

 1st Tooth: Nov. 2, 2016
2nd Tooth: Nov 4, 2016

No comments: