Friday, March 3, 2017

1st Annual Ugly Sweater Party

I have been wanting to have an Ugly Sweater Party for years, but never felt like I have enough room in our old house. I was so excited to FINALLY be able to have one this year!
All of us in our UGLY glory!!!
The poster I hung up outside
The kids helped me decorate the back of the voting ballets. They turned out so cute.
The profile of Cody's ugly sweater that I made him
The Trophy of Awesomeness!!
I made it myself and it's so UGLY!
The "Most Tacky" trophy. 
I even left the tag from the DI on it to add to the tackiness.
Lindsey and Jason Allen
Karen and Chet Cawley
Juan and Camille Pardo
Teri and Cody
We decided at the last minute to have the deer's butt on the front of the sweater
Stevie and Nick Croft
Steve and Amanda Mickelsen

We ate first and then played 10 fun and hilarious games. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time.















I know this is blurry, but Karen's expression cracks me up. I had to include this.






Cody was the only one who ended up on his knees to play this game. Leave it to him to be the weird odd man out!!
The award for the Ugliest Sweater went to Chet. 
(If you lift up the deer's tail you can see his anus and more poop coming out of it)

He also scored the most points during the games and won the silk granny panties that said "Git 'er Done" on the back of them.
Nick won the "Tackiest Sweater" award

I'm so excited to make this an annual tradition :)

November 19, 2016

No comments: