Monday, May 23, 2016

Casper without the Bust

Lindsey and I went to Casper again, but this time she drove and I brought Gavin with us so he could see his best buddy Thatcher.
 I introduced him to the World's Largest Jackalope
 

 
Chelsea, Lindsey and I
 
Chelsea, Lindsey, Teri and Ashley
 We all met at J's for dinner prior to the movie premier like we did last year
 
This is Sarah. I have only known her since last May when I went to Casper for the first time, but I love this girl. We picked up right where we left off last year and I feel like I have known her all my life. She is so much fun to hang out with. 
 
All of us after the Allegient Movie premier
 
Ashley and Sarah
This is why I love these two, never a dull moment
 
Laser Tag at Shadow Ops
 
Thatcher and Gavin
 
Swimming at the Rec Center
 
We also took them to the Science Zone where they made friends with an iguana
 

 
I showed off my mad skillz
 
Gavin was kissing himself
 
Chelsea encased herself in a bubble
 
Gavin had fun making giant bubbles too
 
Lucky for Gavin, I was close by and able to save him from the dinosaur
 
We of course can't go anywhere without going on a Target run. Sarah was so excited that she was glowing
 
Cody sent me this picture. The kids traded pajamas and thought they were the funniest kids ever
 We had to stop and say goodbye to our friend the Jackalope on the way back home. 

Gavin was such a good traveler even though it was 6 hours both ways. He kept himself busy with his books, Ipad, etc.

March 17-20, 2016

No comments: