Friday, February 26, 2016

Valentine's Day

Cody got me selfie stick (Weird right? I'm not a selfie person) for part of my Valentine's gift. This is our first family selfie.
It's so fun to see what Valentine's the kids pick out every year and Chloe was the only one that really surprised me when she didn't pick princess Valentine's. 
Gavin- Plants vs. Zombies with tattoos
Mason - Star Wars with masks
Chloe - Puppies and Kittens with stickers
My Valentine's gift from Cody. He also bought me a Pepsi, but it was in the refrigerator.
Cody is and has been a Miami Dolphins fan since he was a little boy. My dad told me about this lamp that he saw on an online auction so I tracked it down and bid on it and got it for him. He was super excited about it.
(please don't mind the messy bed in the background, it was the only picture I had without having to get up of my cozy spot on my couch and taking another one)

I have been wanting to do this for years, but kept forgetting or didn't have time. This year I finally did it (one advantage to having nothing to do). I cut out 14 hearts for each of my Valentines and I wrote 14 things that I love about each one of them. Every night from Feb. 1st to Feb. 14th I would tape a new one next to their bed so they had a new one to read every morning.
Cody
Chloe
Gavin
Mason

(I just realized looking at these that some of their hearts are missing. I have no idea what they did with them)

They loved them so much! This is definitely going to be a yearly thing at the Fry house.

2.14.16

No comments: