Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Life of Fry

The kids were playing a game of Run Chicken Run and Chloe ended up with a bloody nose, but no worries big brother Gavin came to the rescue and fixed her right up.
Chloe put on my boot and told me she broke her leg. 
(I cannot wait to be out of this apartment and away from that nasty carpet!)
Chloe's outfit lately:
Her "Pizza Shirt"
(her arms are in the way but it has a turtle shell, a heart and a slice of pizza on it)
and her unicorn pants
5 pairs of socks
3 pairs of undies because "it's more comfy"
Chloe turned Megan into a smurf with her Frozen make up kit. I cleaned her up after sending this picture to her mom, but some of the blue didn't come off!! Good thing my sister loves me!
Chloe and I have been prisoners of our apartment because I can't drive (due to my foot), we can't really go on a long walk because it's winter and because of my foot. Our "excitement" most days is making a mini trip to the mailbox to get the mail or going to Bob's office to get a soda.
Fat FRYday at Reed's Dairy
The cones were only 60 cents so we all had ice cream for a little over $3
Gavin had a 8am basketball game (on a Saturday morning!) that we barely made it to on time, so afterwards we went to Smitty's for breakfast. I LOVE their pancakes (and I'm not a pancake fan), especially the blueberry ones.
Mason made a "Kawasaki hand" (green like Uncle Kenny's dirt bike) and he wanted me to take a picture and send it to Uncle Kenny
Chloe, Bailee and Tayvri painting Grandma's toenails. She had so many layers on her nails that they were almost twice their normal thickness!!
Mason and Chloe turned these boxes into cars like Gavin did at his pack meeting.
Gavin loving on his sister
Chloe's date night. We went to the library and found a quiet corner and a big, soft beanbag and read and read and read.
Chloe pretty much picks out her own clothes these days. It's pretty exciting to see what she is going to come up with. This day was especially colorful.
I love the frost on the trees in the winter. I love the contrast between the dark bark and the white snow and how the snow glitters in the sunshine and it looks like the trees are covered in diamonds!

No comments: